As of 2019, The International Labor Organization estimates that there are 40.3 million victims of human trafficking globally.
81% are trapped in forced labor.
25% are children.
75% are women and girls.
The Red Hand Campaign is not just an awareness campaign; but rather a global call to join arms with those taking action.
Photos feature people with one hand painted red, imprinted with a white barcode. The barcode in our logo spells 2rescue. This representation symbolizes the commitment to:
 RESCUE, RESTORE and RAISE UP™ people enslaved today
 Globally eradicate the purchase and sale of humans as commodities
Our goal at CRI with the Red Hand Campaign is to join arms with our global community in order to support those on the front lines in the fight against human trafficking.
Please help us kick off this movement by sharing a picture of you with your Red Hand (Red Hand Campaign toolkit sold here), and use our hashtag #2Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networking sites.
While we live in freedom, take a moment to reflect on the reality that those 40.3 million victims are being bought and sold into sex and labor slavery, many for their whole lives.
Join the fight #2Rescue!
1. Purchase a Red Hand Campaign Toolkit (click here),
2. Don a black t-shirt and hang a black background,
3. Paint your hand red, let dry, and then stamp with the barcode stamp loaded with white paint,
4. Show your personality and commitment to stand with those actively fighting child trafficking in a pose that features the prominent display of the barcoded red hand,
5. Post your picture as your profile pic on social media sites with the following wording and hashtags along with you own story about what this means to you:
I stand with Children's Rescue Initiative against child trafficking.
#2rescue #nochild4$ #childrensrescueinitiative #redhandcampaign
To download the instruction sheet, click here.